Friday, September 16, 2011

Our Time

I was at dinner with my father's side of the family not too long ago when the inevitable question came out of my grandfather's mouth: "So, how 'bout that Obama?" And inevitably, my grandfather doesn't say a word after that as he sits back, and watches the younger generations duke it out over dinner. The conversation over the question of our president's policies were being discussed by my two uncles, both of whom are very educated and opinionated men. A little off subject, an uncle made a comment on my generation, saying my generation is not educated in politics and simply don't care enough to know the facts. The defense was swift and powerful.

This blog is created to share political ideas, specifically in terms of the upcoming election. It is also here to serve as a resource for people in my generation, students, University and College graduates, and much more-to explore our government's political machine not in black and white, not in technicolor, but in clear High Definition. This is a time to take our reigns and make informed decisions and opinions, worthy of being heard, and leading to a vote that we can be certain and proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment